Monday, July 18, 2011

Prayers Please

I'm sorry I've not kept my journal up but I am really sick. I have developed a bad infection since back surgery. Please pray for me. I thank you for each one for I know that our Lord hears and cares. He is my best friend so not to worry. No need too. If we have HIM we have all we will ever need.


I keep each of you in my daily prayers and will continue too. It is so wonderful, such an awesome thing to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that no matter how ill we get, no matter how hurting the pain or deep the sorrow, the GOD OF ALL COMFORT is ever with us.



May each of you continue to experience the honor of His presence, the warmth of His love and the tightness of His embrace.

Barb

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Dear Barb,
I am so sorry to hear you
have an infection since
your surgery. I prayed and
will continue to lift up
this need for healing to
our wonderful Lord. Keep
me posted. And yes, He is
all we need and by His
stripes we are healed.
Take Care,
Sandy

Linda :) said...

Special Thoughts and Gentle Hugs...... :)